Erica Ayre - Advanced Sales Leader for Avon in Basingstoke
I joined Avon in March 2009 enjoyed it so much I became a sales leader within 6 weeks. In the team I have over 150 people and 11 Sales leaders/trainees. Becoming an independent sales leader has been wonderful, I have built up a strong team in Basingstoke and Andover, made some really good friends and it gives me the chance to work flexi hours to run a Flyball Club and to compete in many competitions. In the last year I have managed to achieve many things from cash bonus, awards, Sat Nav. My aim is to build my team and give training and support.
This is great opportunity and I would love to share my knowledge, success & excitement with you too, so becoming part of my team will be one of the best decisions you will make when joining as a representative or even a sales leader. There will lots of training and support and how to be flexible around your family. I love Avon and being independent with no boss and would love to share the Avon opportunity with you and your family.
Avon is not just for women…Join our team, give us a call & I will answer any of your questions. You can live in Basingstoke, Farnborough. Aldershot, Hook, Kingsclere, Whitchurch and most of Hampshire I will get to you.
Erica Ayre Independent Avon Advanced Sales Leaders
Join me today and I will show you how we earn money with Avon, just fill out the fast application to the side & we will be in touch, or you can contact us below:
Email Address: email@example.com
- My Personal achievements with Avon so far include:
- Over £1000 in cash bonuses
- A satellite Navigation system
- 12th Now is the time
- 2nd in Glad Rags
- Top 50 champions league Winner- Winning an all expenses paid invitation to the Live Your Dream Annual Event & Dinner 2009
- Top 50 Super league winner
- Top 50 highest paid Sales Leader before becoming Advance sales leader
- President Club member 2009 & 2010
- Part of the commissioner report 2009 & photo
- Number 1 New comer in May 2009
- Consistently in Top 3 for New Comers
- Top Recruiter table and Group Sales table
- 1st in 1st year Sales Leader qualifying order table
Avon also asked me to be part of the commissioner report 2009, which was about woman, building a business and how we have managed to do that through the hard times of money.